View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: HSNL March [censored] thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been having a lot of fun and doing pretty well in live tournaments lately. I'm planning on playing 4 10ks this month, the Wynn Classic, the Bay 101, the UPC at Binions, and EPT Monte Carlo, so I won't be playing nearly as much online as I usually do. Just got done at the LAPC (finished 25th) and played against Apathy, Strassa, dplnyc and probably some other hsnl guys I'm forgetting. Who all am I gonna be seeing at these next ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

ike, wtf did u have on that hand when you 4 bet shoved the turn when I chk-call flop cr turn on KQx board?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had AK. I said that at the table, but obv don't believe anything I say at the table. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] wtf did you have?

[/ QUOTE ]

AJcc. I love it. I never ever ever reverse float, and the two times I've ever done it have both been in tournaments (Bahamas and LAPC, and both times I either get looked up super light or get shoved on). NH sir. Oh, and "read of the tournament" when you shoved over the BTN-SB three-bet from the BB with 62hh, and ran right over AA. I now see what it takes to be successful at tournaments.
dlpnyc