View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 03:50 AM

Default Re: 10 Reasons you should never get a job!

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with all 10 reasons. Some reasons have exagerrated explanations but the point still stands.

There are more reasons why you shouldn't but this only scratches the surface.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might think it’s important to get a job to gain experience. But that’s like saying you should play golf to get experience playing golf. You gain experience from living, regardless of whether you have a job or not. A job only gives you experience at that job, but you gain ”experience” doing just about anything, so that’s no real benefit at all. Sit around doing nothing for a couple years, and you can call yourself an experienced meditator, philosopher, or politician.

This is ridiculous. Playing golf to get experience playing golf is completely reasonable. Sit around and do nothing to get experience? Call yourself a politician? Give me a break man, you know this is crap. You would be a fool to try to run your own business without ever having a job.

Humans are not meant to be raised in cages. You poor thing…

Also clearly unreasonable. Who would call their office a cage?

You only get paid a fraction of the real value you generate. Your real salary may be more than triple what you’re paid, but most of that money you’ll never see. It goes straight into other people’s pockets.

This makes it very clear he doesn't understand wtf he's talking about. You have to get paid less than your "real salary" because the business that employs you needs to have money to expand. If they paid out your full value they wouldn't be able to add value to the business. If they had paid everyone they hired before you their full value they wouldn't have been able to hire you.

Okay, I think that's enough. You know you don't agree with everything he says.