View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alpha, fair question.

I don't know, maybe this was an attempt to rescam BBV? (oh noes, vig stole all the money and I'm gonna die if you don't send me more) Maybe there is some scamminess mixed in with Jerry Springerness. Maybe it's just Jerry and no scam.

[/ QUOTE ]i cannot think of a way that this scam would be executed for it to conceivably work, or for the scamming vig to expect it to conceivably work. obviously "ms. vig" would have to start asking for donations herself, and can you really see that happening? how would ms. vig even ask for donations in the first place (meaning how would people transfer $ to her if they wanted to)?

im not saying this situation isn't fishy, but i see the most likely answer still as what vig/ms. vig are describing it to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not saying i think its a scam, the most plausible explanation if it is a scam is that Vig and Mrs Vig are 2 diff people who were in on this scam together, got the money, and then Vig decided not to cut Mrs Vig in for her share. then she comes on here with the drama bomb trying to force him to insta-pay up her 1/2.