View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: $16 turbo DS to $650...BB w/JJ vs maybe 2 AI

right here in this situation it probably doesn't make that much difference. Although it probably does give an indication to the quality of the competition at this point. I would think that you're more likely to see the Moneymaker wannabes at the first table with natural selection taking care of most of them and the competition being a bit better at the second table.

I don't think shoving to isolate is correct (based in part on your assessment of 2nd dude probably not folding). It's too early in the tourney to coin flip for most of your stack.

Calling...not sure. You're out of position (which sucks) and have built a pot where there is a tough call to be made if an over card hits and he puts pressure on. I think it would really depend on what kind of range you put 2nd Dude on and how well you play (can you risk 600, fold and still be ok to take it down later?)

Folding might be weak-tight, but it does keep you from playing a pot OOP with a vulnerable hand.

I'd like to think I'd fold and find a better spot, but I'd probably be shoving in this spot and losing to QQ or A6o.