View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

To answer the question, no I'm not a scammer. I think the threads have gotten out of hand, and while I have been willing to answer questions from those who donated via PM, I think the majority of it has gotten out of hand. This was all just a personal fight that got out of hand. One, I might add, that has been dealt with and seems better at this point. If Sarah and I have dealt with it, why hasn't BBV? This is going to by my last reply in these threads, as it needs to stop. Sarah leaves in 5 days, and I don't think either of us should be worrying about it at this point.

Cliffs Notes:
1. Sarah is a real person.
2. Sarah posts as Mrs. Vig on here, not me.
3. While there have been issues actually getting the money, they are being resolved.
4. Things are better between Sarah and I.
5. Regarding IP issues: Sarah made her account when she was staying with me. She is now staying at her parents' for the time being. I don't know about the VA issue, but she's posting from her parents' house.
6. I am not a scammer, nor is Sarah.
7. We appreciate everything you guys have done for us, and would also appreciate this issue remaining alive for weeks.
8. This whole thing was a personal issue between Sarah and I that was made public for some reason.
9. The documents provided are, in fact, Sarah's.

Respectfully,
Vig