Thread: PP Cruise
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 06:01 PM

Default Re: PP Cruise

[ QUOTE ]
Ray D. is Dreamclown right? Which one is which in that picture?

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray D. is on the left and its NOT DreamClown. I think DreamClown is a 21 year old who goes by Ray D. on the NWP messageboard but I'm 100% positive its not the same person. Eugeneel told me the username on NWP was some inside joke.

My brother Matt was playing a 1/2 game and some random guy who hadn't been in the cardroom until that point came over and asked if anyone wanted to play head up 2/4. My brother agreed cause he ran really well in the 1/2 and 2/4 full game the first 2 days and his confidence was high.

It was pretty funny that he camer over to my 40/80 table in the middle of their match breathless with excitement over the fact that he'd found this really fishy player who went lots of bets with king high against my brothers set.

A winning commerce 1/2 player at my table is telling me to warm my brother that hes playing a world class player. My brother lost in that match but still felt he played well. I think that game eventually got 4 handed with 'Little Nickie' and some other random internet player.