Thread: live 5-10 hand
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 06:33 AM

Default live 5-10 hand

turning stone 5-10 $1k max game...super soft lineup, two online kids who seem to knwo what they're doing, couple of foreign guys who suck (obv) and a few other droolers. table is 9 or 10 handed when the hand comes up-

1 or 2 limpers to a guy in MP who only raises to $35 when he raises...he raises to $35, huge donk who rebought for $160(lol) and has somehow built up to 1.7kish by making terrible plays, retarded bluffs, lots of "feeling" plays, etc. he calls, i make with $160 in CO with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. folds back to the donk with 1.7k who hems and haws and then asks if i will show if he folds, i say no and then he gets into a little speech about how i have nothing and how he needs to push the action...anyway, he eventually calls to my delight.

flop (~$360) K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
he leads very quickly for $300 with about $1300 behind and i have him covered...plan of action?
call flop/get it in on any turn?
call flop/re-eval turn?
raise flop?
shove flop?

(sorry if this is stupid or terrible writing, i've been awake far too long at this point)