View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you call epass now they now have changed there phone system a bit from when i first started dealing with them about a month and a half ago.

Now they give 5 pre-answered questions. One of these five questions deals with transactions on your virtual visa that have been declined by the merchant.

You either have to get like 10 things of information from the merchant and have them fax that info to epassporte or if you wait 31 days the transaction will be shown up as "Dropped" and your account will be credited with the money. I have already had a few transactions show up as "dropped" although it took 31 days for one and like 33 days for the other but the money was then back in my epass account. Hope this helps

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my transactions has finally switched to "dropped" but the money has not been credited yet. Hopefully it gets credited soon.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever get this money back because I have been having the same problem with about 3 or 4 transactions where they were declined and now i am out a decent amount of funds for the moment. I just made these purchases so they havent been switched to dropped but when they do i want to know whether i will get my money back