View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Turning Stone march madness 1 year anniversary.

A_Junglen pwned me, then I got in this hand...

I have about $2400 and A9o in the cuttoff. Folded to me and I make is 225 (blinds 50/75). One middle-aged lady is in the BB, she is fairly tight and seems to know what she's doing but during this hand she is having a full-blown conversation with the dealer and doesn't seem to be paying much attention. She casually calls my raise while still talking to the dealer...
Flop (pot = 500) = AT2 - two clubs... she bets $300, I call (should I raise this here?)
Turn (pot = 1100) = 6h... she insta-leads for $500 while still talking to the dealer about god-knows-what. I call again (should I shove here? fold?)
River (pot = 2100) = 4d... she immediatly announces all in, then continues conversating with the dealer. It was $1300 more, and I called it, and she showed AJ... gg me.

I feel dumb for calling my stack off with just one pair, and getting in a large pot with A9o. Ugh, I definately have to come in tomorrows tourney with a better game plan.

Quote:
no games running really right now, gonna sit around in the room for a bit, maybe take a nap