View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

xorbie & TFG's peeks have been remarkably similar all game. They supported each other quite well. Oddly enough, their first 4 peeks do not support each other in the slightest. It's only the next three that do. And TFG posted each of those peeks after xorbie did. It seems that TFG was trying to buddy up with a villager, perhaps to get a couple lynches? The only two peeks that TFG got that were wolves (assuming he's trying to be Insane) were fnord & jj - peeks that were each done after he saw that xorbie had peeked them as evil. After going through this, I think I've decided TFG is a wolf & xorbie is not. I also don't think that xorbie & amp could be wolves together.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the relevant part of Zurvan's post from this morning FWIW. The timing of when these posts came in are irrelevant now since we know TFG was not a wolf. I also find the last comment a little strange. Xorbie and Amp can't be wolves together? That's all well and good, but amp wasn't a wolf...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK now my mind's completely blown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, how weird is it that I wrote a big post right before day, and then didn't edit it properly when I saw amp was dead?

As for TFG, I was just looking at old spreadsheets, not the thread. When I saw the spreadsheet that supported what I remember xorbie saying, (ie, that tfg didn't give his peeks until xorbie did) I went with it.

JJ: I know you desperately want to get me lynched, but your attack on me is spurious. I'm supporting the seer setup that clears me? How does it clear me? None of our seers peeked me.