View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:59 PM

Default Re: So far we have donated:

[ QUOTE ]
Let's go to $100k. Maybe then we will be heard becuae 100k is A LOT of moneys$$$.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey all,

thanks for being part of this wonderful thread which has brought me lots of happiness over the last couple of days. some may say, 'it's all about the kids' but i feel there is also the element of the donation's source. i've met a lot of wonderful ppl playing poker and to hear it getting a bad rap in the media and in the general public has been disheartening. for some i feel it is more than just about the kids but also a message about the integrity and character of the poker community.

what has been done so far is an amazing accomplishment. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
if people wanted to take it further, i feel this post would need to be crossposted into other internet poker forums which is a little bit tricky 'cause a lot of other internet sites often don't like being linked to other sight's forums. but it is an idea and i'd like to encourage anyone who is 'in' with another forum to maybe take this message from being 2+2 and make it about poker (and internet poker).
i'm tentatively posting this not because i think the chances of it's success is high (we've already beaten all odds once) but because the rewards of its success would be bananas. (+EV move)...

goto go [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]