View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Re: cocaine addiction AND non-addiction: real stories/facts

I agree with most people in here and say that its more hyped up than anything yet at the sametime I do think its highly addicting if you let yourself get out of control.

I have a good friend who moved to South America for 7 years and when he came back he literally changed the face of my city with coke. (100,000 people approx.) I also have friends who have gone from doing it once a month to doing it 18 out of the last 20 days all within 6 months. There favorite line is "im not addicted at all I just do it for fun once in a while" yet they are up all night making multiple trips to a dealer until 7-8am a lot of nights.

Personally I have done it more than 10X yet I dont consider myself a regular user by any means. I have seen first hand how addicting it can be if you dont keep it under control. When I go to parties/hangout with friends I do have the urge to do it especially when I am drinking. When I am drinking it can be a very strong urge.

Its my friends birthday this upcoming weekend and he and I are telling eachother its our last time in a while. I guess this will be the true test.