View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: cocaine addiction AND non-addiction: real stories/facts

[ QUOTE ]
Earlier this year we had a party at my house at college. We had a lamppost in the backyard of the house. The next morning everyone wakes up and starts drinking again. One of the kids there had a serious coke problem but had told everyone he had stopped. He had obviously done massive amounts of coke the night before and was making no sense as he rambled around. Finally he walks up to the lamppost with an absolutely crazy look in his eyes. He stared at it and started pointing like the lamppost was talking [censored]. He started talking [censored] back. Finally he rips the lamppost out of the ground and throws it as far as he could.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean.. i guess like.. i dno how to explain what im thinking.. ok so some ppl when they get drunk, they like to take their clothes off and jump in pools. some poeple like to go around and yell ship it holla and slap girls asses. some people like to punch other people in the face. for coke.. i guess some people just go batsh1t insane and attack lamps. some people like it when going out to clubs, and just enjoy the feeling. some people like to do a bit before sexual stuff. i dno its diff for everyone. i guess if ur a crazy person dont do it, but i think if ur normal you should try it at least once in your life.