View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: tell us about your job

[ QUOTE ]
people who are willing to work their ass off in order not to work (hustlers),

people who will end up dead if they dont get married.

I dont want to de-rail the thread, but your first point describes me also, something I couldnt put into words. The 2nd part limon, Ive been recently thinking about, I am pretty sure we are cut from the same cloth, have some of the same areas of business (moneylending, sports etc) and I hvae the feeling that w/o a wife to calm me down its going to rough times ahead, but I really dont want to settle down yet. Honestly enough, I feel that I teeter on the edge of complete degeneracy, and complete normalcy. at what point did you figure out when to get married, or was it not a planned thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

i was in a long distance relationship w/ my highschool sweetie for 11 years. it was a cream dream....for me. once she earned her PhD she gave the ultimatum and i made the wise choice to get married. it helps shes bi and the first few years were a wild party. i needed that sort of transition or i wouldnt have made it. most (maybe all) great hustlers are married the single ones end up on the rail. marriage forces you to choose only the best hustles and not chase every coin flip. also the life of a hustler is very lonely becuase few can understand or would condone most of what you do so a partner in crime who knows everything helps somehow.