View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Best frozen stuff from TJ’s to cook on a George Forman Grill?

[ QUOTE ]
You can eat good fast food, such as grilled chicken breast sandwiches and salads. You just need to cut out the fat bastard part of those such as no cheese/bacon/mayo/bbq sauce on the chicken breast sandwich and getting it on wheat and sticking to low/no fat & low cal dressings for your salad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sort of "off chicken topic" but one time I ordered "in" at a Burger King and while I was waiting read the wall chart with the calorie and fat count of all the sandwhiches and ingredients. If you take a Whopper with cheese and subtract the cheese and the mayo based dressing you went from about 740 calories to 420 calories and cut the fat my more than half. Since then I always ditch the mayo and have come to like burgers a lot better without cheese.

[ QUOTE ]
I used to get grilled chicken ceaser salads from Wendy's all the time. Cutting out their dressing (I'd bring my own no fat Ceaser) and croutons, it's 190 calories & 5 grams of fat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most of my fast food eating is done while driving fast; that's why I thought it's called "fast food". I'm not sure I could eat a salad while driving a stick shift. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I'd also eat Chick-fil-A chargrilled chicken sandwiches 270 cal & 3.5 grams of fat. Easily the best tasting grilled chicken sandwich you can get at a fast food place IMO.

I must say though, I am addicted to any kind of chicken, especially grilled chicken. I have ate it everyday for 45+ days in a row before and not once got sick of it. Most of the time, it was prepared the same way too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the same way. I can eat something I like repeatedly. On the LiveAtBike webcast I must have been seen eating the Persian chicken kabobs about fifteen times in a row.

~ Rick