View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: Bet or slowplay?

[ QUOTE ]
Don't even know why I posted the turn. I should have bet the flop. That's all I really wanted to know. Thanks for making it clear. I need to remember to continuation bet. I kind of forgot about it because it was my first hand at the table and I was so thrilled to see the set. I didn't want to scare the villain away.

Also, a friend and I were debating slowplaying this situation. He won.

I do wonder about flush draws, though. I do seem to lose a lot being scared of them. Must be a big leak.

BTW, river was a 9. Poor villain had 22. He was doomed no matter what. Only wish he had more behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you have a situation where two players have monsters and are slowplaying the crap out of each other. I've seen people do this for ALL THREE STREETS.

No matter how deep his stack, you would like have gotten it all in by betting every street.

[ QUOTE ]
I do wonder about flush draws, though. I do seem to lose a lot being scared of them. Must be a big leak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you don't bet because you're afraid the flush will come? Or you don't bet because you're afraid the flush got there?

The first one is a leak. The second one is just being cautious.