Thread: Sun cbb games
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Sun cbb games

I'm really liking...

L'Ville Pick.

They have been playing good ball as of late, winning 10 outta the last 13 games, going 5-2 on the road ATS and SU. UConn on the other hand, going 6-7 in the last 13 games, going 2-5 on the road, also including a 14pt loss to L'Ville. LVille is 10-4 in conference play, and 10-3-1 ATS. UConn is 6-7 in conference, and 5-8 ATS.

Memphis -18

Memphis is averaging 89 PPG @ home during conference play, while only giving up 56 PPG. Houston on the other hand, is only averaging 74 PPG on the road, and giving up 74 PPG as well. Memphis in the last 3 games has scored avg. 94 points, and only giving up 55 PPG. Memphis won this game by 10 points when they met in Houston, and I predict Memphis with a HUGE blowout at home. I think Memphis wins by 30+.

Eastern Michigan Pick:

Eastern Michigan is only 7-6 at home in conference play, yet Ball State is 2-9 on the road this year in conference play. Eastern Michigan has already went into Ball State and won by 4. Michigan is only 5-4 at home ATS, and State is only 4-7 ATS on the road.

This is all I have for now. I will continue to crunch number's during the early games for tomorrow. GL everybody.