View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then I think bluff has a very high probability of being a real seer.

[/ QUOTE ]

no [censored] you "think" so. i think there's a VERY good chance that bluff was railroaded by some wolves because it would look this way.

fwiw, the odds of a useless seer splitting peeks is fairly high (around 25%).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, I think that because of the 2/2 split and because he has me correct. I wasn't here for the railroading yesterday, but my vote was on neil, again, because he is the correct lynch still. Stephen is an accecptable lynch, and wdc might be fine as well. I have you peeking me evil, bluff peeking me good, and an almost certain paranoid peeking me evil.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fnord - why do you think Neil is the correct lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Strong wolf vibes + clown/bluff peek + traz read. (I think traz is good). I probably need to make my own spread sheet to track a few things that I do not easily see looking at screenshots of others.

Another reason is that twice now neil has been saved. I am leaning good on stephen h, but that is not strong.

I am leaning evil on xorbie via occam's razor, but I don't expect others to see that until I am dead or until I am genearlly accepted as village.

If neil comes up evil, as I am confident he will, our next play is automatic. That is pretty nice.