View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 12:17 AM

Default Re: My mother failed a drug test and now she\'s in jail

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I should start off saying that I hate my mother. She f*cked me over pretty badly via a credit card scam, she's never apologized, and now I have only contempt for her.
A couple weeks ago she got a DUI and got put on probation, and when the cops came to check up on her she failed her drug test because of marijuana. Now she's in jail.
I am totally against drug laws. I think they all should be legal and the fact that marijuana, a harmless drug (well, relatively harmless compared to other illegal and legal drugs), is illegal is borderline tyranny (for the remainder of this post I will refrain from sounding too much like the resident anarchocapitalists). I hate the fact that our prisons and tax dollars are wasted on harmless recreational drug users, like marijuana smokers. (Note that I do no illegal drugs.)
However, I am ecstatic that my mother was thrown in jail. I'm reveling. She deserves every piece of [censored] thrown her way, she deserves to be dropped from a building onto a bunch of blades. She's been nothing but a disease to everyone she's been in contact with, and has done nothing to contribute to society. She's a nurse that has an addiction to pain pills, and she's been caught stealing them from work. She stole graduation money from me. I hate her, and so do you. I'm happy she's locked up.

Does this make me a hypocrite?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You're just glad that something bad happened to her, period. It's not like you've now decided to support drug prohibition.

natedogg