View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 03:32 PM

Default I\'m almost Busto!

After opening my Pokerstars account in the fall and tripling it within 2 months, I am almost officially Busto.

I have no idea what I was doing last year to turn a very respectable profit. I was pulling an average of 2K off my sites every 2 months (I know thats not a lot, but I have a job, so I am a part time player at mid limits). Never the less, it was profit. Fast forward to January, I ran my BR to the highest I ever had online. Because of how hard it is to move money these days, I left it alone. Since the beginning of february, I ran my online BR into the ground (I have more funds I could deposit, but I havent had to since November 2005, and I dont want to).

The question is, what the hell happened to my game in a month? I dropped 80% of my online BR in 3 weeks. Ive heard of variance, but this is crazy.

I dropped down, but I found the lower limit games harder (flame away for this comment, but I cant deal with the lower limits).

Has it become a shark tank cause of the whole Neteller thing? I also have funds that I cant access and it is super frustrating.

I dont think so, cause I seem to have the same calling stations, but lately they have been hitting a lot. To be honest the hands I have been winning with I have been coming from behind.

Anyone else having a problem on Pokerstars, or is just me?