View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Re: *POLL* Who do you stake for the 2007 WSOP Main Event?

Tiffany Williams.
I could use the tax losses.

Cunningham would be your best bet here, nice slow and steady right to the money to get a nice easy return. I don't think he can win the whole thing, but I know of all of them, he is the one person who shows a lot of consistency. Ivey for me comes a close second, I like Cunningham's syle better.

This question is very different than "Who do you think will win the WSOP Main Event? It's one thing to invest in someone to show you a nice return, and it's anothe thing altogether to invest in someone because you think they will win it, but deep down you know there is a high "bust out" factor. Farha, Negreanu and Hellmuth can certainly win it all, but Farha's wild style, Hellmuth's inability to cope with over 6000 amateurs and Daniel's love of getting involved in a lot of hands can go one of two ways, they either get a huge chip lead and plow through, or cards run the other way and el busto. So volatility is fairly high there. You could either win a ton with them, or win nothing to very little. With guys like Cunningham and Ivey, because of their styles, you know that you will get a fairly nice return on your money and with a certain run, they do have the ability to win.

THE HUN.