View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 02:53 AM

Default Are all Mormons this.......... bad?

Guy I work with is Mormon and he seemed pretty cool but I never talked to him much, he doesn't praise his religion or anything, in fact, I don't even think he's mentioned it.

A lot of people badmouth Mormons(my parents included) but every one I've knowingly encountered has been polite, friendly and respectful.

So I start taking a class with this guy and he's like..... bleh.

He's talking about how he [censored] his wife and different stuff he likes and techniques etc. ...this is in a public room with other people including women around.

I was like whatever most guys are like that(stupid) no big deal.

Then today someone mentioned us Government is adding brail to their money and everyone was saying how that's a good idea and this kid just [censored] lost it. I mean absolutely blew it.

WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH? HOW MANY PEOPLE DO WE HAVE TO ACCOMMODATE? ARE WE GOING TO PUT SPANISH AND CHINESE ON OUR MONEY NEXT?
THE DOLLAR BILL HAS BEEN THE SAME SINCE THE BEGINNING WHY CHANGE IT - What? You don't know what the [censored] you're talking about, the $100 bill changes like every 5 years, seriously, what the [censored] are you saying?
blah blah blah

I asked him if he was against helping people in need and he changed the subject to people who don't speak English in this country etc. and how he hates having to choose English on his ATM selection(I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE)

deleted