View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: ***Girl\'s Night Discussion thread 02.21.2007***

[ QUOTE ]
The women fell into 3 categories for me tonight:

Scary good: Melinda, Lakisha. With apologies to Simon, I thought that Melinda was the better of the two. 22 people can get plane tickets home, not 23.

Good: Sabrina Sloan, Stephanie Edwards, Leslie Hunt, Jordin Sparks, Gina Glockson. Any of them would have blown the doors off last night vs. the men.

Average: Amy Krebs, Alaina Alexander, Haley Scarnato, Nicole Tranquillo - but most of them would easily have placed in the top 4-5 of the men

Should be out: Antonella Barba. Perhaps not this week, but there's no way she makes the finals.

[/ QUOTE ]

The women were so much better than the guys. It isn't even close. The top 2 guys last night would have been 8th or 9th best tonight.

I basically agree with your groupings but think it is:

Lakisha >>> Melinda > Stephanie > Sabrina >>> Gina > Jordin > Leslie >>> Haley > Amy >>>>> Nicole >>> Alaina > Antonella

So that is 6 groups of people. The 3 worst girls were as bad or worse than the worst guys. The top 7 girls were all better than all the guys. I was actually embarrassed for Antonella and Alaina they were so bad.

I predict Alaina and Antonella should be heading home and only a VFTW could keep them around.