View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Summary of Tunica Weekly/Daily Tournaments

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can tell you the Horseshoe schedule. Monday and Thursday at 7 and Friday at 4 is $65 buy-in with $40 re-buys and addons through the first 3 30 minute levels. Tuesday at 7 is a $130 freezout with a $25 bounty on everyones head. Saturday is $230 with $5000 chips to start, 30 minute levels, and 25-50 to start. Sunday is $130 with one optional $100 re-buy. $1500 chips to start and the re-buy is $3000. levels are 30 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chip,

No Wed tourney? MS Gaming Guide has a Wed 7 PM bounty tourney. Let me know, as we're arriving Wed, and we were gonna try and haul ass to get there in time for that tourney, heh.

Also re: MS Gaming Guide, type in msgaming.net, instead of www.msgaming.net, for some reason that brings up the current rather than March 04. I really freaked myself out when I thought the rooms had cancelled about 60% of their tourneys.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm sorry I made a mistake. The bounty tourney is on Wednesday, not Tuesday. We have no tourney on Tuesday.