View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Keeping yourself organized/note taking...

i have a giant white board in my room... it's big enough to have a daily and a longterm to do list along w/ general ideas etc.... during the day i cross out stuff i have done / add stuff to do / ideas etc.

at the end of each day (usually end up being the next morning) i take a photo of the whiteboard (i write the date on it).... so if i ever want to go back to see when i did something, review an old idea, i can

this works for me..... since it requires very little effort and i can see it from my desk and i can "remember" the board from each day through the photos

[/ QUOTE ]

one of my friends has an 8 1/2 by 11 pad of paper he jots things down on during the day..... basically you can keep things to 1 page in a day if you try... or even if not, no biggy

at the end of the day, he rips out the piece(s) of paper, he crosses out the things he has done from the "to do" section, and re-writes the things he has yet to do on the next sheet of paper

basically, same as you kkf, just doing it everyday, and not using scraps of paper