View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: a million dollar table at pacific now

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the lower games are still juicy. 5/10 > 15/30. Why do they keep half a mil on the site? I would guess 100k would be enough for that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because you can only withdraw 10k per month from the site. To withdraw up to 20k you have to go through contortions with Pacific support.

[/ QUOTE ]

so when they decide to quit playing on the site they cant get their money out?. What kinda stupid rule is that..you should have complete control over your funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, they raised their withdrawal limits to 30,000 / month. It's 10K, but then if you send them a copy of your passport, blood & semen samples and notarized promises to fellate them every other Tuesday, you can get up to 30K. But you're absolutely right: it's retarded, and i've been through the issue about a dozen times with them via email that it's disingenuous to offer high-stakes games, and not allow people to manage a sufficient bankroll for them. Those guys w/ 400K on the site will not be able to withdraw their entire bankrolls for nearly 12 months.

They claim it has something to do w/ anti-money laundering provisions. I pointed out repeatedly that they're the only site on the net with ANYthing like that. I browbeat them on this issue until they finally wrote me an email (polite, but firm) telling me that they weren't changing it, and I should drop the issue as they will not respond to further email inquiries on the subject.