View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: No Way Out Discussion Thread

I've tried to skim over anything that makes predictions as I like to just guess as I go along and you guys are too good at this.

Here's my interest level in the bouts tonight.

Finlays/Boogeys: Might be good entertainment, but I doubt it. Booker/Boogey was okay, this will get boring fast.

Cruiserweight open: Helms is good to watch, hope he retains

Diva Talent: Potential to be hilarious, but it wont be

Kane/Booker: er, ok, might be a good bout but let's not have this for 3 months pls.

Lashley/Kennedy: I can't work out if winning this or losing it means Kennedy continues his push. He's about my favourite guy right now and I think I want him to lose this.

WWE tag champs: Tag bouts tend to be boring to me, Kendrick/London are no exceptions. Very little interest in this although a title change (followed by another shortly after) would be welcome

Benoit/Hardys etc: Didn't bother to watch this

Main event: Is this the worst main event in the history of PPV? Well I doubt it, but a tag main event had better contain some great storyline because otherwise it's going to be pretty rough.

Excuse the negativity, but I think it's their own fault for trying to set WM way too early. My own personal distaste for tag wrestling doesnt help.... but dont we have Survivor series for that?

Also, this is No Way Out, aren't we supposed to get a cage match?

Lori