View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 02:57 AM

Default Re: Prince Harry: Freedom Fighter

[ QUOTE ]

Oh really? The facts clearly do not support your claim. I know you'd like to believe that because it supports your elistist world-view that only dumb, uneducated hicks could possibly support the Iraq War, but that's just not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, I am inclined to believe dumb uneducated hicks are the majority of those left supporting the Iraqi war - I didn't say they were fighting in it however - it's obvious from Troop statements before congress that anyone who IS serving over there instead of talking about is ready to come home.

in fact it's pretty obvious most of them ignorant hicks aren't in the Armed Forces, but are over here talking about it instead of being over there standing up for their beliefs like Prince Harry [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Please explain to me how our all voluntary army is over there against their will.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh goodie - a fighting keyboardists who can't tell the difference between

a) signing up to protect your country and freedom
b) being shipped off on extended deployments in an unjustified and pre-emptive move to protect oil interests from an engulfing civil war that threatens oil profits for those who will reap 75% of Iraqi's oil profits for an indefinate period.

willingly? - That's why they try to court-martial a soldier who didn't want to deploy to Iraq due to the illegality of the war? - He was willing to go to Afghanistan to fight Terrorists, BTW, but he didn't drink the Administration's kool-aid on Iraq - willingly?

This is my lapse on my part - I didn't pay attention to the fact you were a troll with 24 posts that only posts in the politics forum. What was the previous name you posted under before you were banned?

Just kidding - I don't really care - LOL

easily rectified though...

*** you are now ignoring this user ***

rb

ps - don't think it escaped my notice you've missed the total disconnect between Prince Harry and the chimp-in-chief's behavior when the call to arms came -