View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 02:38 AM

Default Re: OOT Survivor: diebitter vs. Bruiser

[ QUOTE ]

jim,
this was an agreement between two people, and i wasn't one of them. it is very clear that they were going to go do this with or without 2+2's blessing.

grunch,
2+2 is a business. right now there are 159 people reading oot.

sniper,
i already said i didn't see cola's post, and apologized. ed replied as i was actually typing up the contest, so i didn't see his. you can check the timestamps for yourself if you'd like. stop telling me that i deliberately or knowingly disrespected an admin, because i didn't. i already talked with mat and everything is cool. why are you trying to upset somebody?

everyone,
- we could all condemn the event, but it got too big to contain. it wouldn't matter.
- bitter publicly declined under duress because i was trying to block the event
- many people misinterpreted this as a chicken move, so he would be unable to show face in oot without resolving it proper
- this means if the event wasn't held, bitter would lose by default
- bruiser doesn't really care about posting on 2+2 anymore
- bruiser would go on a 'hunger strike' and refuse to post until the contest is resolved
- people could start threads themselves to hold the contest
- if those threads were moderated, they could go somewhere else (like the 2+2 myspace groups) to do it
- this really was the last oot survivor

i have this wrapped up. bitter has won. he can high road the matter, and refuse to ban bruiser. nobody loses. if bruiser refuses to stay, he doesn't want to anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry! I am really confused now! Who won?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]