Thread: Women are dirty
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Women are dirty

[ QUOTE ]
Or how bout when women to go the bathroom and wash their hands over a majority of the time while men don't. EWWWWWWW...... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, at least in my experience. I used to work in a restaurant, and we had to change the paper towels and toilet paper rolls in the men's bathroom a lot. In the women's bathroom, the towels lasted forever. I seriously doubt it's because women liked to grab the door handles with wet hands.

My theory on why women's hands are often at least as dirty as those of guys -- hand lotions, and long fingernails. Long fingernails trap food and dirty super easily, and moist or oily skin holds dirt a lot more easily than dry skin.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think men have a more inherent sense that they're basically dirty pigs than women do. I don't know if that means they're usually cleaner or not, but I think women probably think of themselves as clean more than men do, and that might well mean less effort to be clean.

P.S. -- if you've ever cleaned out the keyboards in an office, it can be pretty disgusting. I've found maggots in some of them. Too much eating at the desk combined with too little care to keep the hands clean while doing it.