View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Success:

My initial load from bank account to Epass took exactly 7 business days. Sadly, the initial $2 charge is not all that occurred. Upon completion of my $100 load another $3 was taken making the entire transaction cost $5.

I then deposited onto Stars and it went immediately. NExt I requested a withdrawl from stars of the funds and was told I would have to wait 48 hours to withdraw the funds from Stars because the transaction had not "technically" cleared yet. So the funds are immediately available for play, but not for withdraw until 48 hours on stars.

One other note: t wasn't until my account was loaded that I was able to see options for buying the credit card.

All in all I am very pleased. I will use Epassporte to bounce funds from site to site. When I want withdrawals I will probably just ask for checks since I dont need the withdrawals immediately anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Stars always had a 48 hour waiting period after you made a deposit, before you could withdraw. This has nothing to do with epassporte.