View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 10:30 AM

Default Re: 1/2 6mop hand 4 decisions

1 - I'd usually pass on this preflop, but I thought since it was possible that Player A was tilting I might win another big pot off of him. And Player B had been passive so I wasn't very worried about being OOP v. him.

4 - I'm not sure about c/r'ing here. Folding would be bad obv as we have a lot of outs (even tho not all are too the nuts it seems likely they'll be good anyone). I'm worried that if I do c/r another good draw won't fold and/or Player A will call giving B a great price or either one will shove. Even if I c/r and Player A folds, Player B only had 150 to start the hand so I think it's more likely he'll just stick the rest in with something like the nfd or something rather than folding.

I'm also not sure how either play will interpret my play if I do c/r the turn. The opportunity for this situation doesn't come up very often and when it does I don't think I play anything like this really. (If that didn't make sense what I mean is, I call a pfr OOP, the flop is checked thru, then I c/r the turn after a bet and call. That almost never happens. Don't know if thats good, bad, or neither.) So anyway, I don't know if they'll think monster and fold a wider range, or think I'm FOS and call/reraise with a wider range.

Also, if I do c/r and either player calls then what's your plan for the river? I think a shove would be in order on basically any card, right? But pot/stack sizes make it more likely for whichever opponent is left to call with a weak holding.

Of course, I can alway just call and see the river. The takes a lot of thought/confusion out of it but I don't know if it's the best play.