View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 10:28 AM

Default 3-handed PLO 10/20 @Party

Villain in this hand is preflop playing normal loose 3-handed style, so his raise from button is almost any4. Post flop he is aggressive with his draws as well as his made hands. He will make the continuation bet almost always.

In this particular hand I have easy call preflop (I guess everyone agrees on this) and on a flop I have a pair, gutshot and a small flush draw so I go for cr to make him lay down most of his hands. So after he re-pops me I know he has some kind of a hand/good draw.

I think he has seen me cr a set. I have seen him make these moves w top two + draw, wrap w/o flush draw, flush draw w pair and all sets.

So my question is, could I have folded to his big raise after I have already committed 27% of my stack in to the pot.

Party Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $10/$20
3 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Button: $3031
Hero: $2953
BB: $1485

Pre-flop: (3 players) Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $60</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($180, 3 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $179</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $716</font>, BB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $2327</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls all-in $2177</font>, Button calls.