View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: The Photography Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I really like the top 2. Did you shop the 1st one? The colors look extra vivid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took what was there and brought it out a little, but the colors were vivid at sunset so it didn't take much. You can see where I brought down the bricks in front of her a little bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, yeah.

As to what kind of film we're shooting, the class is just 35mm. I guess we might be able to bring some other stuff in, but everybody but the TAs are using 35mm.

Anyway, would shooting "in between" be too difficult? It's very broad and you can take it to mean literally as in between two buildings, two people, etc., or you can make it a little more abstract and try to shoot in between focus, two times, two emotions, or stuff like that. What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

"in between" seems a little too broad. I was thinking more topics like flowers, or candid photographs, or architecture, or nature, or water or something like that.

What kind of 35mm film? Is there a particular brand and ISO they are having you shoot at? Like Kodak 400ASA or anything?

Is this a highschool or college course?