View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:02 PM

Default Sneaking UIGEA to my congressman via IRAQ back door....

My silly congressman (Sandy Leven - D Michigan, who voted For the on-line gambling Ban in the legistlation previous to UIGEA)sent out a survey requesting my feedback about the "non-binding" IRAQ Referendum... (where else but the US can a governmental body actually spend time debating a bill that has no meaning???)

I figured I take this opportunity to slip in my $0.02 on an unrelated matter.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
We're once again fighting a military war by policicians.... It's too little too late... We should have supplied the ample militiary force recommended by our militiary leaders 4 years ago when we invated ( and was rejected by Bush). Our only hope is to add the requested buildup... but it's too little, too late (I fear). Leaving now is a worse alternative. I fear that leaving now or later will have dire consequences either way... Damned if we do, damned if we don't....

BTW, Please support Online Gambling, or at least a Poker carve out (unrelated, and admittedly inconsequential related to Iraq... but a significiant source of revenue none the less)

[/ QUOTE ]