View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: ThisIsTheNuts.com - a few questions about InterPoker RB

[ QUOTE ]
Sry for kind of hijacking this thread, but since atm I'm considering signing up with Interpoker I'd love someone already playing there to give me a quick review how things are over there.

Currently I'm playing NL 25 / 50 SH at Party, of major interest would be # tables available and toughness of the games.

tia,
Mris

[/ QUOTE ]
I've signed through http://www.rakebreak.com/ and played there two days so far. I'm playing $0.5/$1 (100NL) though, so I doubt my experiences will be of much help to you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Or do you mean 25NL/50NL? I've never played on Party, so I have no idea how the InterPoker games are compared to the games there. I've played almost only on Prima previously, and I must say that so far, after 1400 hands or something, I feel like at least the 100NL opposition is tougher on InterPoker than Prima. Some of the differences I've noticed are:

- Players on InterPoker tend to keep themselves full stacked, ie they buy new chips when they aren't full stacked. I suppose this is a sign that they aren't complete donks.

- The play is tighter than at Prima. I had the idea that Prima was a rock garden, but so far play seems to be even tighter on InterPoker. Sure, it's a bit easier to pick up blinds and stuff pf.

- I feel like it's harder to get payed off the times I make a hand.

Those are a few of the things I've noticed, but I've only played ~1400 hands so it doesn't really mean anything. I'm sure that if you're good and just adjust you strategy you can beat the games better than me. Perhaps I should mentioned I played 1000 of those hands last night and run pretty bad, so that's probably affected my view.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Perhaps someone that's played more at Crypto/InterPoker could comment on the competition?