View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: My Thoughts on Poker (long but good)

[ QUOTE ]
when I’m playing SnGs my mind is something like this. Push, fold, call, fold, fold, fold, raise, check, push, push, fold and so on. In reality my mind should be going at a much slower rate while there are tons of slam dunk pushes and calls and folds there are tons of hands in between and when faced with any borderline decision if you just stopped for five seconds looked at the hand and focused your game would improve a lot. When playing a million tables people are under the impression they need to act as quickly as possible, however if you are incapable to stop and think in tough spots I seriously suggest you reduce the amount of tables you are playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is me as well. I am currently five tabling the 60's, and never have time to take more than 15 seconds in between decisions. I find myself making the same default decisions over and over when there is defiantly a more profitable option available.

I am going to take your advice and drop a couple of tables for a week and only add another table when I feel 100% comfortable doing so.