Old 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Re: serious question

I'm bored so I'll play along...

[ QUOTE ]
Would you:

Allow you allow multitabling?
How many? 2, 4, 8, Unlimited?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I'd probably cap it at 4-6 tables. I think that strikes a good balance.

[ QUOTE ]
Allow unlimited datamining?

[/ QUOTE ]

No datamining. You've got to be dealt cards to get a HH.

[ QUOTE ]
Allow PAHUD? Forbid PAHUD type programs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes to PA Hud and its clones. Basically anything that draws from player's own PT data is okay. No to Poker Edge and other programs that use centralized DBs

[ QUOTE ]
Show table statistics in the lobby like % players to the flop, average size of pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Have a "buddy" list? Forbid a "buddy" list and take steps to prevent one being used?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, if players ask for this. I'm indifferent about it. I'd certainly include the ability to hide oneself. That only seems fair.

[ QUOTE ]
Have tight requirements on time to act, or be liberal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd stick with whatever the standard is. I think that Full Tilt, for example gives enough time to think without it being torturous.

[ QUOTE ]
Allow players to transfer funds, or forbid it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow it unless I could think of a good reason to forbid it. I would add a safety mechanism of some sort. Maybe e-mail confirmation or an added password so that if your account got hacked there would be one extra security measure for the hacker to overcome. It would be slower but safer.

[ QUOTE ]
Allow players to buy in with credit cards, or allow only debit cards or transfers from the dozens of e-wallets?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely no credit. Debit/e-wallet/check/cash only. Allowing people to gamble on credit is irresponsible, and while I'm sure it might affect my bottom line, I don't care.