View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 05:42 AM

Default Re: 2+2 books coming soon?

Hi scorer:

We're currently working on Winning in Tough Hold 'em Games; Short-Handed and High-Stakes Concepts and Theory by Nick "Stoxtrader" Grudzien and Geoff "Zobaggs" Herzog and expect to have it out in early April.

World Class High Stakes and Short Handed Limit Hold 'em by Ray Zee and David Fromme with Alan Schoonmaker is progressing and my best guess on that would be June 15.

As for Professional No Limit Hold 'em, Volume I, by Matt Flynn, Sunny Mehta, and Ed Miller, we have not received the manuscript. Assuming it does come before February is over would put us in the May/June range providing the text does not need any additional work. Volume II would probably follow in six to eight months.

Harrington on Cash Games; Expert strategy for No Limit Hold 'em Ring Games, Volume I by Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie is due to be delivered to us in the Fall. That means we could get this book out before the end of the year. Volumes II and III would probably both follow in 2008.

As for other books, we have no commitments at this time. But if something terrific does come along and is offered to us, we would definitely pick it up.

best wishes,
Mason