View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Your all time favourite WWE/Pro Wrestling moment

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is one of my favs!

Jericho's debut on Raw

[/ QUOTE ]

I've watched that probably a dozen times in my life and I get goosebumps everytime the Titantrom says JERICHO.

What's Jericho up to right now? He hurt or something? I haven't been following that closely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Jericho is taking a break from wrestling to pursue other interests, like Trish and Lita etc. Jericho has his band Fozzy (which surprising is not too bad). They've put out a few CDs. One of his tracks "Enemy" was used as theme music for one of TNA's PPV. This led to speculation that he might join up with TNA, however there is about 0% chance this is happening. Jericho said never say never but he's pretty much about done with wrestling right now and he had saved his money. If he ever does return to pro wrestling though he would have to give the WWE a "courtesy" call first for everything they have done for him.
We are seeing more and more wrestlers leaving the business today at their prime because they are making more money now and are making smarter decisions than their peers. They can afford to walk away from the grueling travel schedule and the bumps they have to take. This trend will likely continue. The days that we see guys like AJ Styles still taking bumps at age 50 ala Rick Flair is pretty much over.