View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive thre

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Does writing down a 50 year old womans license plate then implicitly threating OP seem rational to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

how dense can you be? the threat was a result of her flipping him off and THEN pretending like nothing happened and ignoring someone who is asking a question in a calm way...i don't agree with the threat part at all you idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

And just how retarded can you be? Oh wait we have a fairly decent example. It is not standard to follow some 50 year old woman that flipped you off in a parking lot over a parking space. Apparently you think it is, what can I say.

[ QUOTE ]

Who cares what the first thing out of his mouth was. Just makes him seem like more a freak to me based on his subsequent actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

His action was a result of how the situation developed, not that I think it is justified at all. It isn't. But I can see how someone such as the rimmed up civic guy could act like this given the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

His action is a result of him being a [censored] pyscho or tremendous [censored] who was trying to put some fear into OP and mom when 99% of the population would just let this go.