View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 07:01 AM

Default Re: DN watches Al Gore\'s movie and makes major life changes....

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are all ragging on DN because his opinion changed. I would like to know how many people watched the movei. I would say less than 2% of 2+2 actually has seen and if they haven't they shouldn't voice an opinion. The movie does really make you think about a lot of things. Who cares if science hasn't figured out if global warming is happening. People should still be driving hybrid/electric cars because they do help the enviroment. Just take a look at L.A. and the smog and say that would still be there if nobody drove. Cars are a huge source of pollution

And for the guy who said its only a look at the past 100 years. Guess what came out a little over 100 years ago. CARS. So that could be a good sign that [censored] is happening. Just because the world has been here for 120million years cars haven't. Once I saw the movie and did a little research on the subject it convinced me to do whatever I can. I'm currently saving to buy a hybrid car within the next year and also saving energy every way possible. I commend DN for actaully doing something unlike the other 7 billion people on this planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buying a hybrid car isn't the answer to curb CO2 production. Its a very small first step, you might as well buy a diesel car that gets equivalent gas mileage.