View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Winning Eleven 9 on Xbox Live Tourney

[ QUOTE ]
My biggest general complaint is with goal kicks. In the last version they put a striker up front on them so it was do-able but risky to have the keeper do a short pass to a LB or RB and have them advance it. They don't do that anymore. But they also make it nearly impossible to advance the ball towards your goal from a kick taken long. I could not for the life of me do a flick-on pass from a goal kick. My guy would get under the ball and then rocket a header 20 yards backwards towards my own goal instead of trying to get it up field to a forward. So you are basically forced to take short goal kicks. And in general it is harder to play any long ball-flick-run into space football, which can be handy if you are down in the match.

[/ QUOTE ]

short balls are not a problem, i've yet to be challenged on that. did you crank up your difficulty?

i have not had any problems with flicking on. sure you cannot do it every time, but that's true for "real" football.

as for the long ball, i'm glad it's not too easy to long ball it all day for quick easy chances. on the default difficulty i find it perfect enough to have to fight/battle for field position.

i'm new to the WE franchise and i'm so pumped i picked this up. FIFA is ok, but too much of an arcade feel.