View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Posts linking to Ebay items

PS. i would be the first customer. i'm trying to sell a site and would simply drop a screengrab image and active links to email me direct. i could actually make the entire post/ad clickable and send them to my site. or the ebayers can make their whole ad clickable to where they would be brought to the live auction to bid. the creative possibilities are endless. a person could be hired, for a percentage of the take, to administer such a forum and do all the required work on moving, adding, deleting and editing ads for the individual sponsors. they would also be responsible for marketing this space.

you would be amazed at how many people would like a full color, full sized, fully functional ad in this place. the traffic is huge, and the members would LOVE browsing such a place. you could do a 'flea market' discussion forum next to it, and it would be a bunch of people discussing and dissing on some of the stuff being sold. i.e. gabbyyy could decide to become a pro instructor and sell his services of poker lessons by IM. imagine the fun we could have with that. and gabbyyy would probably get some takers with all the thousands of uniques & newbs we get here.