View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Neteller Update...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually the statement by Neteller indicates that Neteller is voluntarily complying with a federal warrant seizing these funds even though this warrant is not enfoceable in the Isle of Man.
Neteller is clearly cooperating with the DOJ to get the best deal for it and its founders. US customers money is being held hostage by Neteller to get the best deal for it. Neteller could have refused to honor this warrant and fought the DOJ; instead it rolled over to the detriment of its US customers and its shareholders who have seen the value of their shares disappear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think our statement is correct, except by "rolling over" they are actually protecting their employees, executives, and shareholders. The company may actually survive as an asset. If I was on the board of Neteller I would advise the same - as would most people here.

Sadly none of this is surprising.

all our base are belong to Neteller - they hold the cards and are in a fantastic negotiating position.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Neteller is only protecting the interests of its founders, directors, officers and controllin shareholders. It clearly cares less about its former US customers, shareholders who bought shares through the LSE and its other employees.