Thread: Collusion?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Collusion?

Get a life.

[ QUOTE ]
get HU on the flop and lay down their cards face up - checking down.

[/ QUOTE ]

They showed you their hands. You fail to say "neither player had anything" or such. So I assume they had legit hands. What is the big deal.
You fail to mention if they re-raised a bunch of people out. So I assume this Grand Conspiracy netted them a little more than the blinds. Big whoop.

[ QUOTE ]

About 30 minutes later

[/ QUOTE ]

So the next "crime" took place a half hour later?

[ QUOTE ]
one of those two guys bets, the other raises and what I took to be a Foxwoods regular named Bernie (I think) folds. The buddy calls and they check down without opening their hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Now you have a third player involved as a 'victim' of the Gang of Two. And they don't reveal their cards this time. This is the one time you might have a complaint. But as pointed out, you automatically get to see the winning hand and can use IWTSTH to see the other. And one had AA! Could Bernie beat that? Don't you think that the bet-raise actually saved Bernie money and cost the Collusion Team money?

[ QUOTE ]
its less likely that one of them will bust out and be replaced by a fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moronic. If Friend A goes bust and Friend B tosses him a couple of benjamins, he stays in the game.

[ QUOTE ]
it amounts to collusion because they will be more likely to bet/raise because getting HU with each other makes it cheaper to get to SD.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if Bernie had had the nuts? The Team loses at twice the rate.

Checking down HU with a friend is not collusion. Grow up.