View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Prop Bet on Feb. Full Tilt High Limit SNG Leaderboard.

[ QUOTE ]
Z32 has impressed me with how much hes played considering hes taking 5 classes at a pretty tough school, though Im not sure why he would enter this bet since thats the case.

I dunno whats up with Rayray, he still talks like hes going to win so Im still forging ahead with the anticipation hes going to break out. I know his niece, whom he lives w/ and is a father to in much regard, had some health issues and had to be taken to the hospital. It has to be tough to play under those conditions and at a minimum it will take away hrs he has to play.

Fact is, the both of you have responsibilities/commitments in your life that are much more important than poker. Theres nothing wrong with that obv, until it comes to a race to see who can log more hours played vs someone who doesnt have any similar commitments. I still have another gear that I havent even touched yet. I've slept 8-9 hrs past few nights and took almost a full day off this weekend. And I played like a dongbat and dropped 15k and didnt play 200+ for a couple days.

Right now I dont really care if you guys keep pace or not, Im just going to put a month down for the ages, feel free to join in =)

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be one of the classiest posts I've read on this site. He's crushing his competition in the bet but rather than rubbing it in he has nothing but nice things to say about his opponents.

Refreshing change of pace.