View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:18 AM

Default Re: Fun with OCD - Time for updates(long)

I sometimes start to spell out my thoughts..or sometimes, I don't spell them out, but I put the punctuation in..curiously enough, I am not very good at spelling or grammar as far as punctuation goes.

whenever I am walking along and the ground has some kind of pattern, I startavoiding the cracks..no superstition or anything, maybe it just keeps me busy.

when I am not doing anything, I start doing this simple pattern with my eyes...an X with the top and bottom connected or with the left and right connected..I also do this with the buttons on the tv remote.

I have a basic need to have things symmetrical or at least organized in some way...I think this one is pretty common though.

I also check my alarm clock frequently to make sure that it is set and set to the right time...when I used to listen to my diskman when going to sleep, after I would turn it off, I would put it under my bed..then I would check it frequently to make sure it was off.

oh and I also wind up checking my pockets at least 3 or 4 times when I get out of my car to make sure my keys are in there