View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Prop Bet on Feb. Full Tilt High Limit SNG Leaderboard.

Z32 has impressed me with how much hes played considering hes taking 5 classes at a pretty tough school, though Im not sure why he would enter this bet since thats the case.

I dunno whats up with Rayray, he still talks like hes going to win so Im still forging ahead with the anticipation hes going to break out. I know his niece, whom he lives w/ and is a father to in much regard, had some health issues and had to be taken to the hospital. It has to be tough to play under those conditions and at a minimum it will take away hrs he has to play.

Fact is, the both of you have responsibilities/commitments in your life that are much more important than poker. Theres nothing wrong with that obv, until it comes to a race to see who can log more hours played vs someone who doesnt have any similar commitments. I still have another gear that I havent even touched yet. I've slept 8-9 hrs past few nights and took almost a full day off this weekend. And I played like a dongbat and dropped 15k and didnt play 200+ for a couple days.

Right now I dont really care if you guys keep pace or not, Im just going to put a month down for the ages, feel free to join in =)