View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: is this unethical??

[ QUOTE ]
was at the borg this afternoon playin 2/5NL. a man to my left has been very friendly to me when this hand came up. i have about 500-600 in front of me and the BB has me covered. i was in the SB with 2/4 of spades. 2 limpers and the BB chks and we get a flop of K/9/6 of spades. i lead out for 25 the BB calls and the limpers fold. turn comes a A of hearts. i bet out 60 and he raises me 100 more. i think for a while and know he has the A of spades. i announced "raise", before i can say anything thing else he screams out "ALLIN". at this point i had to put out at least 100 for the raise i was going to make, so i put it in.
so i now have about 300 left and ask him if i should call him. i show him my small flush and he says "thats no good, i got u beat, ill show you". so i said "ok, i believe you" and mucked. he then immediatley threw his hand in the muck! i was like wtf, i never seen any1 do this to anyone b4 and he simply said "i lied". what an [censored]! i know for sure i folded the best hand because i believed this [censored]. i learned a new lesson today. is this unethical?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, in my opinion you got exactly what you deserved. What did you expect? To show your opponent your hand and then have him tell you that you are good and just concede the hand to you? Don't be a moron.

I will tell you this, when I am playing live and I come across morons like you trying to gain an edge by showing me their cards and observing my reaction, I will stick it to you every which way I can. What you did was unethical! What he did was the normal and correct response to a dirty play like yours.

I do love players like you though because I will stick it to you, and tilt you the whole day long. You try to pick up a dirty edge and then get upset because somebody outwits you. Be reasonable and get used to it. It sounds like you will be outwitted for a long time to come.

P.S. Did I mention that you are the one that plays dirty poker?